Mr. Caimi was graduated from Harvard College, Cum Laude, and the Boston University Law School. He was partner at a major downtown Los Angeles law firm, established in 1928, prior to forming his private practice in 1991.
Currently a member of the Los Angeles County and California Bar Associations, Mr. Caimi has local, national and international experience litigating disputes.
August Caimi has represented our Manufacturing and Fabrication company for over 25 years. He has earned our trust with clear advice and faithful service.
His approach is always practical, keeping an eye on costs, while finding the best ways to handle our legal matters.
And his firm has a broad range of experience, so we can call him with all of our legal needs. We know we have the best in August Caimi and his firm.
– Los Angeles Manufacturing Co. Established in 1930
As Hilton Hotels Corporation Worldwide Counsel, he has litigated cases across the United States, and in numerous foreign venues including Hong Kong, Mexico City, Europe and Asia.
Mr. Caimi is an experienced speaker and professional educator. Some engagements include continuous workshops at the CalCPA Society and Education Foundation, MovieGuide.com, etc.
His presentation, “Accountants, Attorneys and Fraud,” with a noted Forensic Financial Investigator is in high demand.
Mr. Caimi also serves as a Temporary Judge in the Los Angeles Superior Courts, and has been married for over 30 years.
- A.B. Harvard College, Cum Laude
- J.D. Boston University Law School
- Partner at a major downtown Los Angeles law firm, established in 1928
- Serving Clients worldwide since 1983
- Senior General Counsel Litigation, Worldwide, Hilton Hotels Corporation
- Temporary Judge in the Los Angeles Superior Courts
- Former Director, Board of Directors, El Segundo Educational Foundation
- Experienced Mediator
- Outside general counsel – providing legal guidance as-needed, associating Colleagues with special emphasis in specific legal disciplines.