Caimi Law Corporation litigates a broad range of cases representing clients in Business, Entertainment, Real Estate, & Probate Litigation, Franchise, Employment, Cannabis, Insurance, and other business related matters.
Some examples that are merely representative and not all-inclusive are:
- Business, Commercial and Insurance Disputes
- Entertainment and Sports Matters
- Employment and Wrongful Termination
- Probate & Estates Litigation
- Foundation and Charity lawsuits
- Real Estate, Investor & Franchise Matters and Disputes
- Distributors and Manufacturers Disputes
- Serious Personal Injury Matters
Recent successes include investor disputes, contract enforcement and damages, substantial fraud recoveries, employee customer list (trade secret) disputes, Non-Profit Workplace matters, a large scale Motion to Transfer Venue with recovery of attorneys’ fees, a significant boundary dispute with encroachment, commercial real estate disputes, Cannabis related matters, and Wrongful Termination.
Our low overhead structure enables excellent service for fees often substantially lower than other firms.
Fee estimates are provided as appropriate.
Mr. Caimi is a former bouncer at the Stone Pony in Asbury Park, New Jersey – a confirmation of his chaos management skills.